Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the standard to establish, maintain and support ISMS within an organization which leads to effective management of business risks.
Benefits of Implementing ISO 27001:2013
- Boosts your organization image
- Dependability of Information and Information systems
- Improve organizations efficiency and effectiveness
- Reducing the likelihood of information misuse.
- Compliance with legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Improved corporate governance and assurance to stake holders
- Risk Assessment performed
- Threats, vulnerability and likelihood of occurrence are evaluated and Impact reduced
Our proven approach to implement ISMS and subsequent achievement of ISO/IEC 27001 certification has the following steps:
- Preparation of statement of applicability (SOA) with respect to the locations, processes and controls, considering the business requirements.
- An initial risk assessment to evaluate the status, identify the gaps and requirements.
- Establish and document security policies, procedures, controls and roles & responsibilities.
- Implementation of ISMS based on ISO 27001:2013 standards.
- Provision of trainings for the core Information security team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that the ISMS implementation would be effectively maintained.
- Awareness training sessions for all other end-users within the scope.
- A training kit will be provided to the client to carryout continuous training for new employees.